Thursday, June 3, 2010

What To Wear: Date Night

Last minute, Grammie and Papa invited the kids to the Circus tonight.
They are so excited.
I know they will have a blast!
Even more fun? More exciting?
Kids at the Circus = Mateo and I get a spontaneous Date Night!
If money and time were obsolete, I'd head out today and put this together:

Date NightFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

I {heart} it all.
Espesh the green nail polish.
Which is about the only part of the whole get up I can actually make happen.
And the jeans.
Those I already own.
I die at the Valentino bag.
Depending how the day goes...I may get creative and try to make the tank.

Regardless of what I wear, Date Night will be rad.
And we'll paint the town red.
(or Yellow & Purple)
I'm thinking Sushi and Sapphire.
Or Burgers and Beer.
And being back under the Burns Big Top by bedtime.

(CLICK HERE to visit Polyvore and waste your life away....er, I mean, create your date night look!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...